Step 1 of 2: Write your job ad
How to write your Job Summary
- This is the text displayed in the search results
- Sell the opportunity. Why should someone apply?
How to write your Job Description
- What does your business do? What products/services do you offer?
- What would a student learn from the position?
- What sort of work would the student observe and do?
- What further opportunities in the future might the students have (e.g. employment) from doing work experience with your company?
- How much would you pay the student?
- If there are specific dates, please list them here.
- If there is anything specific you want the student to mention in the application, please mention this here.
Type your Suburb/Town slowly, and select from the suggested list. Your State and Postcode will be filled in automatically.
- How many days/weeks will the student do work experience for?
- How many hours per day will the student work for?
If you have been supplied a coupon, enter it here. This field is optional.